Sunday, November 10, 2013

Love Came Back by Stephanie Nicole Garza


First, let me congratulate the author on her debut novel. The storyline itself is excellent, the characters well written, and the premise is unique and inventive. I give this a solid three stars. I would have scored this book much higher had there not been many grammatical errors, misused words, and other editorial issues. I like the fact that the characters have to overcome their own issues, the twists and turns within the plot are often routine and forseeable – but there are some surprises. I look forward to reading the next book in the series, as I believe that Ms. Garza will prove to be an excellent wordsmith.
18455034

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥 NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY 🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥

  Entangled Rivals by Author Tonya Clark   Now available on all platforms where books are sold! ☆ UNIVERSAL LINK ☆ h...