Her new book, “Blood & Lilies ~ Bloodlines” is her debut novel, and the first in a series of epic tales for the battle between good and evil.
- I love horror, but am afraid of Hannibal Lector.
- I can live off of Del Taco food.
- I started off going to school to become a veterinary doctor, then changed to computer programming, and ended up majoring in Multimedia and graphics. And, now… I write books.
- I get to create worlds and characters, and share it with the world.
- Hearing from fans about how much they love my work is always a bonus.
- Seeing a book that I wrote in print is a huge accomplishment, and it makes me feel like I’m contributing to the world.
- The writing community is a wonderful group of people. They are talented, professional, and sweet. The motivation author’s give each other to produce more work is priceless.
The Key to the gate walks the earth in the form of a woman...young, innocent and completely unaware of her importance in the battle between good and evil. Once her blood is shed, Zillah can open the portal to release her father...Lucifer himself.
Cara, a college sophomore, is quickly thrown into the world of the supernatural, as well as learning of her true ancestry. Vampires, werewolves and the Nephilim are now a part of her reality. As the beings struggle to protect her, she fights to keep her sanity as her mortal realm is crushed.
Secrets are revealed that could shatter Cara’s new found love, as well as lead to her ultimate death. A family is torn apart as the battle to save the key leads them down a road of betrayal and heartache. Loved ones are lost, lines are crossed, and nothing is as it seems. Lies and truths twist and turn, leaving us with only one question…
Could you sacrifice the one you love to save the world?