Wednesday, January 8, 2014

**~99 Cent Sale~**



This is a New Adult Contemporary Romance with explicit sexual and language content. It is not intended for younger readers.

A male Romance Author… a convention in Vegas… a female book blogger… a goal to lose her virginity… what happens when you mix all the above?


Fallon McKinley is headed to Vegas for the Wicked Wenches Romance Con and losing her virginity is only one of her goals. The other is to meet her favorite author of romance novels, R.T. Sinclair. What she doesn’t realize is that the sexy green-eyed god she rams into at the airport is the real R.T. When they keep running into each other, she’s shocked, but excited, because the attraction is irresistible.

Ryland Thomas Sinclair doesn’t want anyone to know his true identity. He’s the author that all women love, but everyone thinks he’s a female. He hides his persona behind the public face of his twin sister, keeping his own a secret. But after meeting the lovely Fallon, his intentions to avoid a relationship come to a screeching halt. She’s put an unwanted kink into his perfectly laid out plans. His unusual reaction surprises him because after a heart-shredding breakup a few years ago, he’s managed to avoid women at all costs.

Resisting Fallon becomes more difficult than he imagines. Soon things are spiraling out of control, until a major miscommunication has Fallon walking out of his home and his life. Will Ryland Thomas succeed in losing the woman he loves? Or can he win her back?

“Exquisite Betrayal is every romance reader’s fantasy! Ryland Thomas will wrap you around his pinkie and make you swoon. I was completely captivated from the first page.”  Hetty W. Rasmussen from Bestsellers & Beststellars

 
“You will fall in love with Ryland. This book will draw out all your emotions and make you crave more. It’s a definite must read!!  A.M. Hargrove hit a grand slam with this book.  I cannot wait to see what else she has in store for us!”  Heather Carver from Carver’s Book Cravings

“Swept off my feet, Exquisite Betrayal is a hot steamy romance that had me holding my stomach from laughter to the excruciating ache in my chest from worry… Biting my nails from the suspenseful twists and turns, I literally couldn’t put this book down…” Kathryn Grimes from Tsk, Tsk, What To Read?

 

“I had such a book hangover after reading this book. I seriously could not put it down. Ryland, with his sexy accent, amazing looks and background in writing romances should make him an easy to fall in love with character and in some ways he is. Then there is the fact that he is flawed. Not “I am violent” or “I am a former druggy” kind of flawed. NO, he is flawed in the “I cannot believe someone can be that stupid when it comes to girls” and the ”I want to reach in my kindle and shake some sense into him” way. Fallon is not by any means perfect, either. Putting them together is like watching this beautiful train wreck of awesome. I seriously could not stop reading. I think it may be A.M.’s best work to date.” Delphina Miyares from Delphina Reads Too Much

 

BUY LINKS:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥 NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY 🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥

  Entangled Rivals by Author Tonya Clark   Now available on all platforms where books are sold! ☆ UNIVERSAL LINK ☆ h...