Tuesday, August 5, 2014

❤️New Release: "The True Diary Of That Girl" by J.S. Cooper❤️

The True Diary of That Girl

a7c9f-synopsisgold

Sex. Lies. Romance. Love. My life has it all. I do what I want, when I want and no one can stop me. This isn't a story of how I found my prince. Or my how my prince found me.

I'm that girl that everyone wants to hate, but they don't know my story. This is my chance to let everyone know the real me. The shocks in my life. The highs in my life. The lows in my life.

I had a lover and a friends with benefits when I met the man I thought was 'The One'. Only thing is he had a bigger secret than I did. I sure didn't see that coming. And neither will you. This is the story of my messed up life. This isn't the story that will make you believe in love again or maybe it will. Who knows?

Don't say you weren't warned. This is the true diary of that girl and I'm here to tell you that you might not be ready for my story.

***This book is recommended for readers 18 and up due to mature situations and language.***



Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21856961-the-true-diary-of-that-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥 NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY 🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥

  Entangled Rivals by Author Tonya Clark   Now available on all platforms where books are sold! ☆ UNIVERSAL LINK ☆ h...