Wednesday, January 8, 2014

♥~Broken Promises is my wonderful Wednesday book of the day!~♥


What would you do if the man you loved became one of your greatest enemies? Would your love be enough to save him?

All Bri wanted to do was spend her Friday night with the man she loved and adored. Little did she know leaving her home would result in her relationship with Quinn being tested beyond its limits.

Fae have been organizing to invade Earth, and their devious plans are culminating now, colliding with Bri's very existence. Using a powerful glamour, the Fae trigger each person's violent tendencies, turning the streets into a battleground and strangers against each other. In a crushing blow, Quinn becomes affected and Bri finds herself battling to save her lover from himself as he stalks her relentlessly, taunting her at every turn.

But fighting for her love isn't her only worry. As the battle ensues, Bri discovers a startling truth about her own heritage that she must come to terms with. She has no other choice but to fight, leading her to a confrontation that will change her world forever - and threaten to leave her with broken promises.

 

My Review


Belinda Boring never fails to grab me by my eyeballs and take me on a rollercoaster ride of non-stop action and steamy love scenes!  Broken Promises is no exception.  I purchased this novel last year after reading her Mystic Wolves series not knowing what to expect and I was very pleased to find that Ms. Borings imagination takes me to places I wish were real and creates characters I’d love to know!  If you like magic, betrayal, and a kick-ass heroine, then this is the book for you!  I cannot wait for more of Bri and Quinn! 

 

Treat yourself to a post-Christmas, early birthday, or an ‘I deserve it’ gift and buy yourself a copy today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥 NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY 🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥

  Entangled Rivals by Author Tonya Clark   Now available on all platforms where books are sold! ☆ UNIVERSAL LINK ☆ h...