Friday, December 20, 2013

♥~~Put this on your TBR, your wish list, your e-reader! Do not miss 'Intractable Souls' by Tricia Daniels~~♥


Can I give a book 20 stars?!  That is how much I LOVED this book!   Intractable Souls by Tricia Daniels is a fast paced, emotionally taxing, and incredible read, with one of the most jaw dropping endings I’ve read this year!  I thought something was wrong with my Kindle, but nope – the story was just over and I literally yelled, “Where’s the rest of it?”  Tricia Daniels ‘Bound for Ireland’ series is off to an incredible start!  If this book is any indication of Ms. Daniels talent, then we are all in for the ride of our lives.

 Olivia James is a very relatable character, as many of us know – or are – survivors of domestic violence.  I understand 100% why she is wary of trusting ANY man, let alone a man like Ethan.  She’s inexorably drawn to Ethan, but is very afraid of her reaction to him – let alone his legendary temper. 

Ethan O’Connell is the epitome of alpha male!  His dominant, never-take-no-for-an-answer mentality works well in business, but is terrifying to Olivia.  He’s tall, athletic, sexy as HELL, and is TOTALLY smitten with Olivia.  He is doing his best to jump through all the hoops she tosses in his way, but it is not easy for the often volatile Ethan.  He has his own baggage, which is no less daunting to him than Olivia’s is to her.

Add it to your TBR, put it on your wish list –DO NOT MISS Intractable Souls by Tricia Daniels!!!  This book was incredible!  When I was done I read it again to make sure I missed NOTHING!  I cannot wait for the Bound For Ireland saga to continue!

Here’s a great trailer for the book:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0knSM9G1g

Buy Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥 NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY 🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥

  Entangled Rivals by Author Tonya Clark   Now available on all platforms where books are sold! ☆ UNIVERSAL LINK ☆ h...