Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday Tasty Tidbit!

“Why don’t you want to stay? What is it? Talk to me.” He noticed the look of concern on her face.

“I don’t know. I just…” She trailed off trying to gather her thoughts. She couldn’t keep her head straight when she was around him. “It’s just that I think we’re moving too fa...st. I mean, I enjoyed last night. And the middle of the night. And this morning. And I think I’m becoming too attached to you, and it scares me to death.” Her lower lip trembled.

Alexander reached his hand out to her cheek. She leaned in, basking in the feel of his hand on her skin.

“Stop thinking too much into it, Olivia. I want to spend time with you. I want to get to know you. I want to share things with you. This is all new to me, too. Just don’t shut me out. I beg you, Love.”

Olivia looked into his deep emerald eyes, searching for the answer she so desperately needed.

She exhaled. “Okay. But I need to go back to my place to get some clothes and feed Nepenthe.”

He embraced her, laughing. “That can be arranged.”
- A Beautiful Mess, Copyright 2013 T.K. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥 NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY 🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥˚•*˚*•☆•*˚*•˚🔥

  Entangled Rivals by Author Tonya Clark   Now available on all platforms where books are sold! ☆ UNIVERSAL LINK ☆ h...